Arabic, English, Espanol, Francais, German, Italian
The Quad ride is one of the best activities in Djerba, especially for adrenaline and thrills lovers.
We offer you well-chosen tours that allow you to discover the most charming places on the island of Djerba.
Tunisia Trips has selected the agencies best known for offering you the best quad tours in Djerba during 1 hour 30 minutes.
Duration : 1H30
Departure time : 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Support : Djerba (our team picks you up wherever you are)
Confirmation : immédiate
Guide : Arabic – French – English – German – Italian
Transport Type : Quad 250
Round trip transfers provided by our team
Cancellation: free up to 48 hours before the date of the excursion
To discover more quad and Buggy tours in Djerba, please click HERE
On site, take the time to meet your guide, put on helmets and goggles, and listen carefully to the safety instructions.
At the start, follow your guide, and keep a minimum distance of 5 meters between you.
Explore the sandy tracks, meet the locals and herds of goats. You will cross the fields of olive trees and palm trees and you will see the true face of Djerba far from the tourist places!
At the end of your ride, we will also take care of your return transfer.
Good to know :
- No need to have a license to drive a quad in Djerba.
- Children under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- It is strictly forbidden to overtake other quads: stay on the line and behind the guide.
- If you arrive in July or August it is better to book the first ride of the day or the last to avoid the heat.
- Don’t forget your sunscreen!