1. Learn more about Covid tourism news in Tunisia
Since the start of the Covid pandemic, the travel industry is suffering arround the world and travel regulations are changing every week.
Many people have been wondering and asking a lot of questions :
- About the Covid tourism restrictions in Tunisia.
- Who can visit Tunisia during the covid?
- What are laws of covid, in relation to tourism, in Tunisia?
- Covid countries classification in Tunisia?
To answer these questions and more, do not hesitate to visit the website of the Ministry of Health in Tunisia
If you have any questions regarding the Covid regulations and Tunisia, please, do not hesitate to contact us!
2. How does it work in a simple way ?
Tunisia has divided the countries into 3 main categories according to : The number of positive Covid cases compared to the population.
- Green zone countries
- Countries in orange zone
- Red zone countries
- Citizens of countries in the green zone have the right to visit Tunisia without taking a CPR test.
- Visitors coming from orange zones countries must present a negative PCR test.
- Once here, these visitors must stay a week in self-containment
- All ther countries which are, neither among the green nor the orange lists, are by obligation, among the countries classified as red.
- The citizens of these countries are not allowed to visit Tunisia for the moment !
All the other countries which are neither in the green nor orange list are, suddenly, among the countries classified in red zone.
The citizens of these countries are not allowed to visit Tunisia for the moment.